1. Mail an agency check to Brecht & Assoc., 1450 Hughes Rd. #109, Grapevine TX 76051
2. Use the Fax Check Authorization Form (this form is used each time a payment is made, a new check is required for each payment)
3. Use the ACH Ongoing Authorization Form (this form is sent once then you email a payment request each time you would like to make a payment with the policy # and amount to be paid)
4. Use the Make an Online Payment* option under the Services tab. A 3.25% processing fee will be applied to any credit card payments and a $3.00 processing fee will apply to checks. (I do not recommend using this feature unless the insured is going to use their credit card and pay the full premium due; we would then send your commission to you.)
5. Please note, Brecht & Associates will not accept insureds’ checks.
Payments are typically due 10 days after the invoice date however if a policy is bound before the effective date payment is not due until ten days after the effective date of the policy.
*If you have an ePayPolicy account you may use the payables feature which will reduce the check processing fee to .50¢ per transaction (plus your monthly fee to ePayPolicy).